Who can join?
Active & Former Military Personnel
their spouses and dependents (with or without their military member) are entitled to:
- Immediate membership at Hylands Golf Club ;
- A very competitive annual membership fee; and,
- NO entrance fee
For military members who are posted to, or out of, the National Capital Region during the golfing season, the membership fees are pro-rated.
- DND Public Service employees, staff of NPF, staff of MFRCs, DRDC, CSE, DCC;
- Former DND Public Service employees and former staff of NPF, CSE, DRDC, and DCC receiving a pension on behalf of that service;
- Serving and former members of the RCMP, and the Canadian Coast Guard;
- Honorary Colonels/Captains (N) and Honorary Lieutenant-Colonels/Commanders.
Any person not specified in the paragraphs above may be invited to become an Associate member of Hylands.
Benefits of Membership
Membership at Hylands includes access to all of the services
- Play on both courses
- Use of all practice facilities including the driving range
- Access to Club House and all food & beverage facilities
- Club storage
- Club cleaning service
- Use of a pull cart
- Personal locker
- Reciprocal Club Privileges